ePLAN organizes various workshops to discuss the demands and needs of the academic community for digital infrastructures and technologies.
- September 18, 2018: EOSC in Progress: About the European Open Science Cloud.
- September 14, 2017: FAIR, Facts and Implementations. Workshop report: https://doi.org/10.17026/dans-z6h-4dcw
- June 23, 2017: Licenties verlicht – Workshop over het kiezen van softwarelicenties.
- December 22, 2016: European Open Science Cloud. Idealen, opinies en ambities
vanuit de Nederlandse wetenschap. Workshop report here
ePLAN was founded on October 29, 2013, with a follow up meeting in September 2015. The presentations from those meetings can be found here.
Survey national ICT-infrastructure
ePLAN conducted a large-scale surey in the Netherlands late 2015/early 2016. The results from this work, including the associcated workshops, can be found here.
For PLAN-E, the European version of ePLAN, the following meetings have been held in the past and scheduled for the future:
- Sweden, October 2019
- Rome, April 2019
- Amsterdam, October 29-November 1 2018
- Paris, 19-20 April 2018, 8th Plenary Meeting
- October 10-11, 2017, Oxford, 7th Plenary Meeting
- April 27-28, 2017, Poznan, 6th Plenary Meeting
- October 2016, Switzerland, 5th Plenary Meeting
- March 10th 2016, Netherlands, Amsterdam: PLAN-E meets DG Research&Innovation.
- February 2016, Ireland, 4th Plenary Meeting