PLAN-E, the European sister-organization to ePLAN, officially met with R.J. Smits, DG Research&Innovation, during the ESFRI Roadmap Update launch event!
Four workshops on the national ICT infrastructure have taken place at the eScience Center in Amsterdam, around the topics:
- Life Sciences&eHealth (19 January 2016)
- Physics and beyond (25 January 2016)
- Environment&Sustainability (28 January 2016)
- Humanities&Social Sciences (20 January 2016)
The results from these workshops can be found under Documents.
This year’s activities encompass:
- Writing a White paper on Software Sustainability (in conjunction with the Alliance for Software Sustainability)
- Exchanging information on national courses, workshops and schools on eScience and Data Research and finding white spots in education
- Exchanging information on software and tools to enricht the eScience Technology Platform
- Contribute to the annual national eScience Symposium 2016.